Sunday, April 19, 2009

my views points

rashmi JI


my views points believe it or not in your hands


I AM LES CONCERN WITH ELECTIONS

I AM ASTROLOGER
so i will prove my point with astrologically reasons only


jupiter is coming in kumbh rasi from may 2009 first week

it aspects sani[ saturn] which is in simha rasi just now


this big two planets will create very voletile situations in all global markets and in indian markets also

so one can get chance to collect good GEMS at that times if some one has that type of guts to understand market movements and stocks movements

second as per my views we are going to get fractureed mandate in india this time

so that also can create impect on our stock market also

yes i know who will form government this time with astrological help

but here i will not disclose it

this informations only for my valueable clients only

third point

most of companys annually results
also we will get by this time

so company results also will play some role in this markets in may to july 2009 time


i hope now you will also understand all my points


thanks alot to take interest in my astrological views points


sunil yagnik

5 comments:

  1. Sunil Sir,
    I have heard that astrology is great science.
    It takes more time to learn and expertise in this.
    I m always fonded of the financial astrology.
    I dont know a bit of it also. but i would like to learn it.
    Would be kind enough to tell some books.
    You can e-mail also @tanaysawant@yahoo.com
    Best Regards
    Tanay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir,
    Appreciate your views on the site. But can u tell if the bottom has been formed or we can see a retest of the Oct 2008 bottom or formation of a new low.
    Your views & answer will be highly anticipated and appreciated.
    Warm Regards,
    Yogesh
    monta_k@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLS READ MY OLD MESSAGE

    "SENSEX 8000 IN YEAR 2008"

    IN WHICH I TOLD ONLY 8000

    NOT BELOW 8000


    SO AS PER MY VIEWS NO POSSIBILITIES FOR GOING DOWN 8000

    ==============================
    YES WE CAN GO DOWN AND TEST MARCH 2009 LOW


    SUNIL YAGNIK

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear sunil sir,thnx a lot fr replying to some of my queries.
    regds rashmi

    ReplyDelete
  5. BSE go below 7500 surely
    Do not trap investors this way

    BJP cannot come to power.
    Congress will come with many allys and this will not be good for market.

    ReplyDelete