Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Big ZERO sunil yagnik say thank you sir

Dear Readers

i got one e mail from one intelligent person

===============================
On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 10:28 PM, reader wrote:

Dear Sunilji,

This morning I read about a gentleman recieving the Nobel prize in Economic and one of the things written about him was the fact that he had predicted the fall in the stock markets as late as last year.

I think you also deserve a Nobel prize for the same

Regards,

Blog Reader


============================================


MY ANSWER



Thank you very much But if YOU are a mmb boarder pls see my messages 2005 before october

i also predicted october 2005 berish trend also AND USA SLOWDOWN [ IN 2005 YEAR]

pls see april 2006 messages i also predicted may 2006 berish trend also


and pls read my thread Big fall very near on mmb


and last but not least january 2008 crash i predicted in october 2007


also i predicted reality stocks meltdown in last october 2007 when no body is ready to hear berish views for reality stocks


when indian rs at 36 /37 level everyone told rupee will go to 35 level

i predicted strongness for indian rupee


and now results is infront of your EYES


BUT i am disagree with your above statement regarding NOBEL PRIZE

i am BIG ZERO BIG ZERO

I AM NOT EXPERTS in any ways


All these prediction i made only because og GOD`S GRACE and all credits go to INDIAN ASTROLOGY AND SIR

SIR MY SOME PREDICTIONS WENT WRONG ALSO SIR


PLS NOTE THAT ALSO SIR



SUNIL YAGNIK

1 comment:

  1. Sunilyagnik saab,

    This is the difference between others and you... they never accept their mistake but you are very very humble person and if something goes wrong than you accept it... that is the reason why you are one of the most honoured boarder of MMB..

    Due to some miscreants you had to leave the board but do not worry sir, we are with you. Everyday I come to your blogsite to read your views...

    By God's grace, I have seen that all or most of your predictions are correct... I do not understand how you do it but I am also having faith in our country's great astrology predictions.

    I also want to ask you something... I hope you would listen to this follower of yours... you can choose not to reply also sir... I will not feel bad at all.

    I want to ask you based on predictions, how long do you think our markets will be like this? When should we start investing?

    Best wishes
    A follower of yours since 2005

    ReplyDelete