Thursday, October 23, 2008

5100 nifty level sure PLS SEE DATE 18 MARCH 2008 OLD PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE IN APRIL 2008

THIS IS MY OLD MESSAGE

PLS NOTE THIS IS MY OLD PREDICTION IT IS NOT FOR NOW


5100 nifty level sure (2) 18-Mar-08 14:59 Tracked by (0)


Posted by: sunilyagnik on ( 18-Mar-08 14:59 )


As per my simple general views now nifty will go up side

it will touch 5100 level

so be cleaver at this point

buy good strong fundamantal strong stocks which have low P/E ratios

buy buy

buying is good

sunil yagnik

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sunilyagnik saab,

    Namaskar... I hope you are doing good.

    Today I accessed your webpage and I found that you are suggesting that nifty will touch 5100 levels... but I am sorry sir, I could not see any route which will take sensex to that levels.

    Sorry to say sir, but I do not think that Nifty will go above 4000 in the year 2009 also.

    Best wishes,
    2005 follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear annonymous,
    you have not learnt anything from mr yagnik. you are so bad in reading the messages. Give importance to dates in the message.
    Afterall timings is most important in stock market.

    ReplyDelete