Tuesday, January 22, 2008

IFCI Prediction came true

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I F C I STAKE SALE
As per my simple general views IFCI stake sale price will be between 45 to 50and pls remember i told this figure libralif i calculate conservatively as per my views it should be RS 34 =67 paiseSO just now we are looking bull run in ifci scripswill be end in september last weekpls read my earlier message in which i told herewe will see fii selling again in september last week so we will seeberish trends in indian stocks market in october first and second weekifci will be available at RS 50=00 AS PER MY VIEWSor second possibility as per my astrological calculationsstake sale will not occur ,, i mean government will postpone stake sale plan for some timeexact calculations i will put here againthis is my simple calculations onlyit may go wrong alsosunil yagnik
Posted by SUNIL YAGNIK at 5:06 PM 2 comments Links to this post

No comments:

Post a Comment