Sunday, October 21, 2007

HEAVY CORRECTIONS IN OCTOBER 2007

Dear Readers




I wish to repeat my message again here

i request you pls read my all messages, which i wrote for corrections for octber / november 2007

==============

HEAVY CORRECTIONS IN OCTOBER 2007

As per my views heavy correction wil continue for some time in our indian stock market here some people hopes for up movebut they will be wrong in their calculationsas i predicted earlier herein october 2007 market top outnow it is in down wards trendswe will see support at 5020 to 5045 nifty levelbut market will not sustain at this level alsowe will see 4500 to 4600 nifty levelkep in mind we will see strong relief rally in november 2007but after wards market will go down again againpls note this is my simple general views point onlyit may go wrong alsopls take your own decisionssunil yagnik

No comments:

Post a Comment