Tuesday, October 2, 2007

BEST BUY AS PER MY VIEWS

Dear Readers



Best Buy
Dear readers
Wel- Come to my web site

As per my views now indian stock markets is in full bull run
indian stock market showing new high in sensex & nifty

day by day

in this situation common man / small investors can not take proper decisions
what to buy ?
what to sell ?

so here i can help small investors when to buy ? when to sell ?
what to buy ? and what to sell ??

As per my views now investors can buy following stocks,, Please take atleast 1 year to 2 year views ,, this stocks not for short terms

1] O N G C
2] SUNDARAM FASTNERS
3] MAHINDRA UGINE STEEL
4] UCAL FUEL SYSTEMS
5] BHEL
6] BHARAT BIJLEE
7] DREDGING CORPORATIONS OF INDIA
8] I O C
9] BHARATI SHIPYARDS
10] TATA STEEL & IRON
11] JINDAL STAINLESS
12] KRBL
13] VOLTAMP TRANSFORMERS
14] BIRLA POWER SOLUTIONS
15] RELIANCE PETRO
16] LIC HOUSING FINANCE
17] SATYAM COMPUTERS
18] CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA

pls you can think for buying this stocks

pls note that here i am giving my simple views points only
pls you take your decisions
some times my views point may go wrong also

SUNIL YAGNIK

7 comments:

  1. dear sunilji can u give idea[range] for bottom price possible for BBL so that small invester can invest at proper time

    ReplyDelete
  2. kirit sir

    pls buy BBL AT CORRECTIONS TIME

    I FEEL WE WILL SEE GOOD CORRECTIONS IN OCTOBER 2007


    BBL WILL BE AVAILABLE AT 2200 to 2350 level

    at that time

    pls u can ask me at that time also


    u can write me email also


    sunil yagnik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sunil ji, can u tell if correction happens till what levles we can see sensex, bcos iam afraid when ever u say correction market rises, i missed buying in aug by following u r advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jagadish

    Aap mere blog pe aaye hai isiliye me aapka swagat karta hy

    lekin jo baat aap bata rahe hai

    i am not agree with u

    mene har bar market down ka jo bhi predictions kiya hai woh sahi aaya hai

    most of times

    jo stocks specific predictions kiya hai woh sab sahi aaya hai

    last examples dekho

    lic dekho

    ongc dekho

    mahindra ugine sttel dekho

    sbi dekho

    praj industries dekho


    kitna examples du??

    ye sab dekhne ke bad bhi aap aisi baat kah rahe hai

    i surprised

    aap mere blog pe aaye hai isiliye me aapko jutha bhi nahi bol sakta hu


    lekin ek baat kahta hu

    agar mere predictions aapko jutha lagta hai to pls pls ignore my messages

    dusari baat kabhi kabhi predictions me thode din ka difference bhi aa jata hai


    now one friendly advice

    just now market on high side

    aisi teji me sell karna hota hai

    buy karna accha nahi hota hai


    aapko fir bhi buying karna hai to aap buying kar sakte hai



    ab aapka question ka jawab


    mere hisab se nifty 4700 tak neeche jayega

    aur bhi neeche ja sakta hai

    believe it or not it is in your hand

    aur agar meri advice aapko falti nahi hai to pls pls ignore my messages


    thanks again for coming to my blog


    sunil yagnik

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear sunilsir,

    can we expect the correction before oct expiry.. because I am holding NIFTY 4900 puts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JAY PRAKASH

    AS PER MY VIEWS U NEED NOT TO WORRY

    but always sell nifty for next month

    now october u should sell nifty for november

    aur avarage karneki takat bhi rakhni chahiye

    4900 me ek nifty sold kiya

    ab 5250 ya 5300 me bhi ek nifty sell karneki takat honi chahiye

    this is just example only

    har time hamara judge ment sahi hi hoga aisa nahi sochna chahiye


    as per my views u will get chance at 4800 nifty level in october 2007

    and if 4800 level brake it will touch 4600 level around


    so u need not to worry

    sunil yagnik

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr jagdish

    one more thing i wish to tell u

    here i suggested 12 stocks for buying on 02 sep 2007


    where were you at that time ???


    actually you should buy at that time

    sunil yagnik


    ps actually u r not following my messages but only try to proved me wrong here and mmb for your vested interest

    ReplyDelete